Friday, March 25, 2011

and the count down... or up.... begins.

Well, it doesnt seem like it, but its been one week since Adam left out for Afganistan. And let me tell you... LOTS has happened here at home. LOL  I am still sick with the yukky virus that is going around, and I am PRAYING Landrick really doesnt get it... but he started coughing early this morning. So ... time will tell. 

Speaking of Landrick, this next week is gonna be a busy one... we have lots of things to finish getting around for his third birthday, and hoping for a vacation soon for he and I out of state... but we will see about that. 

I was totally shocked reviewing on the past week and a half... all of a sudden landrick has just started talking at an exponetial rate... saying things like " oh momma come here, I show you...."   or " OH NO, momma I fix it, you fix momma" hes never put so many words together so perfectly!!!  I think all the things we do, and him going to school and therapy is really starting to pay off!  I hope he continues in this direction!

And for those following along at home and on FB, most know that Denise and Jeremy welcomed Jase Carter .... FINALLY!  YAY!  Hes such a good baby :)

:)  I will try and update this as much as possible... I know, I have been slacking but I am thinking that I am going to be doing more blogging, researching, and sewing to keep my mind busy as well as working out weekly now that things are going somewhat better post-op from my surgery :)

 St. Pattys Day Dawn, Janet and I


 More fun times with the girls!!!


THEE  card table... always a big hit! 



Jase Carter Cornell  :)


Mom, Denise and Jase

Big Brother Jaiden, Denise, Jeremy and Jase right after birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment