Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Chewing gum, OHHHH Chewing GUM!

yea, so Landrick has never had chewing gum. WHY you ask, well I've been the one afraid to even give it to him.  I don't want my kid to choke on that! Call me over protective but I have seen waaaay too many kids even younger than him that have choked or gagged really bad on it, and its just not something that I would like to deal with.  SO, after a long awaited time, he had his first piece of gum... and here is how it went :) Over all pretty good. We got a good 10-15 minutes of chewing time, then he swallowed it even though I told him not to.  Thanks bubba!  LOL  He did have some fun with it though, so couldn't really ask for anything more! Oh and no dogs got it in their fur so it was a total win!




No comments:

Post a Comment